KCE produces three categories of scientific output:
- Studies on the organisation and financing of health care in the largest sense (Health Services Research);
- assessments of health technologies and drugs (Health Technology Assessment);
- guidelines for clinical practice and their updates to keep them continuously in line with the latest scientific evidence (Good Clinical Practice);
- methodological manuals with validated work methods for all researchers in the field of healthcare and public health (Methods).
- KCE is responsible for selecting and funding non-commercial pragmatic clinical research in Belgium ( (KCE Trials programme).
Critical review of studies carried out by others
- KCE has read for you is a critical review of foreign publications that were analysed and summarized by our researchers and that can be of interest to Belgian authorities and clinicians.