As a federal scientific organization, the KCE acts as an interface between the different partners in the domain of healthcare and social security and between healthcare decision-makers and the scientific world.
It bases its arguments on scientific evidence, and tries to be neutral and independent in relation to the other stakeholders.
- Ministry of Social Security
- National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance + commissions
- Sickness funds, Intermutualistic agency
- Patient Associations
- Nurses’ professional organisations
- Scientific institutions
- Scientific Institute of Public Health
- Ministry of Public Health + commissions
- Minister of Social Affairs and Public Health In the board of directors of the KCE most healthcare stakeholders in Belgium are represented.
The members of the board of directors of the KCE represent most healthcare stakeholders in Belgium.